Ivan Presents...

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Can We Please Have A Moment Of Silence

I hate silence,really I do.Its not like I have some incredibly "deep" reason behind it,like It awakens all sorts of emotions within...like fear or something. I just can't stand it...I'm sitting here,right?bored as heck coz I have some design work to pull off and I can't come up with anything.Its the silence...it sucks a**e!!
My cousin isn't helping much either.I think he knows how much this sucks.Just sitting there,playing around with his laptop!!Ugh!
I haven't done anything significant lately,well,not counting taking Carlo's diss in my stride.I reckon I'll stop here and see if I can lift my article off the newspaper's website...
Brought forth by The 0ne at 4/16/2005 11:47:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home