Ivan Presents...

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Its Easter...

Happy Easter all...This would be a great time to remember all the great stuff our saviour has done for us...Especially the Get-Out-Of-Hell-Free card...which is pro'lly why we have this lovely holiday to begin with...
Ofcourse some sickening debate will ensue over whether I went to church,so I'm not going to front...No I didn't..I wanted to...but I kinda got sidetracked.I'm going to make a major effort to.The only Hitch(incidentally I have seen the movie by the same name) I suppose is....wait,there really isn't any Hitch,I just wanted to introduce the fact that I had infact watched the said movie..
So people,let's do church wit renewed zeal,with passion and fervour and thank the Lord God almighty for all the good things he has done for all the great people he has blessed us with...I don't know about you guys but,that category expands to include my sweetheart...y'all get your own...
Brought forth by The 0ne at 3/27/2005 02:38:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home