Ivan Presents...

Thursday, December 09, 2004

So Now We Know....

Got Tricked Into Doing This

Okay,so its official,I needn't got hrough the hectic,migraine inducing process of trying to remember the address for the edit section of the site...I can just hit Blog this and that's it...Big Up Baz with the words of wisdom...I'll put my agreeing with you down to the fact that there's a song playing on K-FM that emotionally begs us to believe that You don't need dreads to be a Rastafari person...You also don't have to be hydrophobic or nuthin'....plus it wouldn't hurt if half the time,at the very least, you utter things that people DO understand. Anywho,I just happened to be here,doing rounds and stuff...
Brought forth by The 0ne at 12/09/2004 03:09:00 PM

1 Comments:

Shoot the radio!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home