Ivan Presents...

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Got Tricked Into Doing This

Got Tricked Into Doing This
I clicked on the Blog This thing and ended up here.I honestly have no idea as per what the heck will happen when i hit the "publish" button...Knowing the power that the internet wields,I will definitely NOT be arrested...Yes,Carlo....I acknowledge that I too have my flaws,I am not the genius everyone makes me out to be...well maybe a little,but only just....And Dee!!thanks for actually posting a comment..Its odd,I actually get moved by the friggin' comments...anywho,Movers and Shakers out there let it not be said I forgot y'all.I just figured I'd rather give props to Darlyne and Carlo for their support.
Brought forth by The 0ne at 12/05/2004 10:34:00 PM

2 Comments:

thank you, thank you very much.

10:13 AM  

writers block????!!!explain yourself!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home