Ivan Presents...

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Its a New Year

Got Tricked Into Doing This
First off,Happy New year,Its amazing we have come this far...it kind of screws up the movie industry 'coz now they can't quite pull sci-fi banter that begins with its the year 2006. The sad fact is, we are so not buying that anymore.Granted they may still get us to go all "ooh" and "ahh" but they'll have to work harder at it.
The future is here which means we are going to be hit with even more futuristic crap and Matrix Rip-Offs...
In another development,I'm going to start "yapping" about video games 'coz they are a passion of sorts...
And if you've read this far...DAMN!!I'm impressed,I'm having a hard time staying up to type this...
Brought forth by The 0ne at 1/08/2005 03:02:00 PM

2 Comments:

game whatsits? spare us!

10:14 AM  

Yeah,I remeber blade runner set I think in 2012, that movie is so never going to happen!Vraiment(truly)

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home