Ivan Presents...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Me Likey Nikey!

I honestly haven't come up with any serious reason why,
Whenever into a shoe shop I enter, I wanna buy,
That really cool brand,with its simple swish,
To pick up a pair is my only wish...
And if you got this far thinkin' "This is deep"
....SHEESH!

What power problem is this country facing?I've had electricity for,what,two days back to back!
Y'all think we are not developing? Think again. We have electricity,baby!
Shocked?
You bet your fine little ****,I'm shocked...and yet,why should I be.I come from a nation where schools are sold to the highest bidder,and then crushed so Hotels can be built and ladies of the night can get spots to show off their wares...
"Me I am waiting for CHOGM so I can move to my new office"

This is the stuff of dreams...Dreams I had back in high school...there I was in class thinkin, "Man,if only this classroom collapsed and a hotel block sprung forth" ...you're all familiar with that daydream,aren't ya? Inktus? Dee? Anybody?

The taxi fare also went up,but that's neither here,nor there...What's here is the dawn of a new era. One in which peace talks can be held over "wine and muscle".

"So, are you going to quit this bush stuff?"
-What?..Oh man,this is the stuff right here..what was your question?
"will you quit slayin"
-What am i sellin?
"Slayin!!"
-hehe,I'm just playin with you,I got you back there,didn't I,eh?
"hehe,you did..you did...so seriously..."
-Nope *BURP*
Brought forth by The 0ne at 7/25/2006 10:34:00 PM

1 Comments:

How so convinient to leave out...

"If I asked the spirits to halt the slayings, will u have your gods sing along?" **wink** **wink**

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home