Ivan Presents...

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Apologies of a ...

First off I'd like to state the obvious. I was not banned from the blogsphere. The government of this great country loves my work.Its the power company that has a problem with me, but that's not really a big deal because we have since learnt that very few humans do infact run things at the dam.

I have also been studying for my examinations.I'd like to say they are my final exams, but that would be a blatant lie. If you have been to Makerere, you know that they do all they can to keep us there. They grow attcahed easily...the administration,not the ladies. This time round,I have been deemed worthy of continued tenure at the hill. I am almost tempted to attempt wit and say I am doing my Masters or I am Studying:Reloaded. I can't bring myself to do that, because (on top of it being pretty weak humour...the kind Amarula Family might actually think is brilliant and write into their *cough cough* performances for years to come) Retakes are a bitch. There, I said it. I am stuck with a bloody retake because someone may or may not have handed in a coursework and the arrangement at Makerere is such that you have to do a retake if

I have also been kept away from the net because of Computer Problems that have had me meet all sorts of experts that go through what contribution they have made that my PC may live to Die Another Day.
Standard conversations are in the vein of, "I opened your computer, looked at what lay before me and pulled out the thing that was probably messing it up and then i shut it. I then switched it on and proceeded to install some software that was corrupted and after doing that, i poured myself a glass of juice because I seemed to pick up something..i think your computer had a virus..."

At this point I am staring aghast at the apparent lack of humor that some of these techies have.

In other news I have also been to Steak Out on Thursday where I arrived at the conclusion that Rock Rocks...

PAY UP!

Brought forth by The 0ne at 5/17/2006 03:24:00 AM

5 Comments:

Ok. fellas pay up.Dude has resurfaced.

10:10 AM  

will that be in dollars or shillings?

3:40 PM  

Try Gold pieces. Gold is much more stable

8:14 PM  

kayungirizi, how much are they giving you?

9:52 PM  

Laughing my fucking ass off.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home