Ivan Presents...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Trapped In Office

The year 2021 rolls in and the words No Change wake me Up
I'm stretchin' and yawnin'In an office that don't belong to me
And a voice yells, "Good morning, Afande", from the next room
Then he comes out and briefs me
And to my surprise, I have no clue…

Now I've got this look in my eyes
Like, what have I done?
How could I be so ***** to be have laid here til the donors got mad?
Must have lost the track of time
Oh, what was on my mind?
From the bush, went to the podium
Didn't plan to stay that long

Here I am, quickly tryin' to put up a speech
Searching for a proverb
Tryin' to get one the haven’t heard before
Then he streched his hands in front of it
Said, "You can't go this way"
Looked at him, like he was crazy
Said, "You man move out my way"
Said, "I got a dictionary at home"
He said, "Please just use that one there"
"Corporal, I've got to get home"
He said, the opposition was comin' up the stairs

"Shh, shh, quiet Hurry up and get in the Office"
He said, "Don't you make a sound
Or some shit is going down"
I said, "Why don't I just go out the window?"
"Yes, except for one thing, we on the 7th Term"
"Errr, Errrrr quick, put me back in Office"
And now I'm in this plush office, tryin' to figure out
Just how I'm gonna get my crazy **** up out of statehouse

Then they walk in and yell, "We are Home"
he says, "The Money’s in the room"
They walk in there with smiles on their faces
Sayin', "Money, we've been missin' you"
he hops all over themAnd says,
"I've surfed and downloaded your speeches"
I'm tellin' you now, this guy's so screwed that he deserves a court martial

Throw him out of the way
And start to snatchin' his medals off
I'm in the Office, like man, what the **** is going on?
You're not gonna believe it
But things get deeper as the story goes on
Next thing you know, a beep comes through on my cell phone
I tried my best to quickly grab the ****er
But from the way they act,
I could tell it was too late
They hop up and said,
"There's a mystery going on And we’re gonna solve it"
And I'm like, "God please, don't let these guys assume this office"

One walks in the bathroom
And looks behind the door
One says, "The Tee Pee is under the Bed
He says, "Bitch, say no more"
He pulls back the shower curtain
While unclasping his belt
Then he walks back to the room
Right now, I'm sweating like hell
Checks under the bed
Then picks up a magazine
He looks at my manifesto
I pull out my Back up
He considers running for Office
He comes up to Campaign
Now he's at the podium
Now he's assuming Office...
Brought forth by The 0ne at 9/28/2005 08:44:00 AM

3 Comments:

and an unexpected political animal shrugs off the dew and wakes!

11:57 AM  

you know, maybe the home remedy for migraine whachamacallit might be for you. hats off to you soki, you're brilliant!

1:55 PM  

HAHAHAH "Museveni in the closet" directors cut!LOL.Nice read,Although I'm sure the accent would definately not go with the beats!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home