Ivan Presents...

Friday, October 13, 2006

The One with Loads of dots

I went to an internet café…Its been ages, but clearly I haven’t missed much. The keyboard I’m using feels kinda sticky so it simply follows that after this thing I will have stickyfingers…I would have added a hot male with sticky fingers in a bid to reference my email address,but that would not work coz then I’d have to prove it so…


The air in this place is, for lack of a better word, thick with fumes I can’t quite make out. I suppose you’re reading this and wondering why I came to the café in the first place…well, it had something to do with some pix some one put up, but that’s all I’m sayin…


Seriously, this keyboard is really getting to me. I can’t stand it one bit..and I have to keep glancing over at my neighbour to make sure she is not harbouring any plans to borrow my phone for like… I don’t know, forever…


Anywho, it comes down to this…he smell of this place has also gotten to me… how do people surf in such conditions with there webcams on? How do you smile through it…


Tell you what, I’m going to post more soon as I get home. I’ve seen the said pix and I’ve put one up of my weekend experience…


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ain't that a beach?!
Brought forth by The 0ne at 10/13/2006 06:30:00 PM

4 Comments:

ahhh...boy out of breath...damn u aivan..damn u...i cant feel my ribs!! glad to have u back matey

5:21 PM  

now i get it!! 'cuz red bull gives you wings!!

(i hate the stuff! tastes like sprite married fanta and they had a disgusting-ass baby!)

9:07 PM  

eeii nawe Inky, "sprite married fanta and had a disgustin kid!" Roast!

So, ivan, who dat be(the one with back to cam'ra- (yeah, the kazoora bug just bit me!)

5:22 PM  

why do i keep commenting as pancake?
blogger agudde'dalu!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home